Clinical Nutrition Specialist
BHSc (Nut Med) & LLB (Hons)
The Australian Centre for Eating Disorders (ACFED) Approved Practitioner
Being a dedicated natural Nutritionist Casey’s focus is to simplify the key facets of nutritional health to help you feel, look and function at your best. Having experienced nutrition services herself previously and being left feeling dissatisfied, Casey has developed her own unique approach which takes into account not only biochemical and nutritional dysfunction and deficiencies but also emotional health and its impact on overall wellbeing.
Through years of study, observation and first-hand experience, Casey has the ability to efficiently discern nutritional fact from fiction and cut to the chase. She prefers to leave health trends by the wayside and pursue clinically relevant and effective nutritional interventions. This ensures clients achieve significant clinical improvement in the most simplistic and practical manner possible.
Casey’s focus is on what is right for you not for someone else, which she believe is one of the most valuable lessons to be learned. She has a particular interest in working with:
- Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, night eating syndrome, orthorexia, FEDNEC) - ACFED approved practitioner - Casey has a strong understanding of the emotional drivers behind eating disorders and can assist with overcoming such emotional conflict whilst addressing the nutritional aspects of eating disorders
- Anxiety, stress and related mental-health states
- Weight loss resistance and natural weight management
- Gastrointestinal Health (including IBS/D, functional gut disturbances – constipation, diarrhoea, bloating & reflux)
- Hormonal imbalances - thyroid, reproductive and blood sugar dysregulation
Casey's unique approach will provide the knowledge, tools and support needed to address the underlying causes of health concerns and will work towards you achieving a healthier, more balanced life.