Spring is the perfect time for simple salads, ideal for lunch or a light dinner!
In this d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l salad I used:
- cooked and cooled potato (for resistant starch - gut health)
- baby rocket leaves massaged with olive oil and lemon
- pomegranate seeds for antioxidants
- picked coriander leaves for added nutrition
- organic full-fat feta for protein and 'seasoning'
- blanched green peas for extra fibre, carb and protein
Super simple to put together for a healthy yum lunch!
Casey Dick | Passionate Dedicated Natural Nutritionist | Brisbane, Australia, Dietary Nutritionist, Healthy Body and Mind Advocate, Natural Hormone Balance & Healthy Weight Loss, Natural Skin Health, Anorexia, Eating Disorder Recovery, Orthorexia, Thyroid, Non-dieting Approach, Gut Health, Nutritionist specialises in PCOS, Why can’t I lose weight, Weight Loss Resistance